This past Saturday we hosted brunch for a wonderful college friend and his new bride. It was so great to see them and hear all about their honeymoon. And thanks to modern technology, we were able to see all of their wedding photos on their cell phones. Hubby and I had to wait months to just see our proofs but then again we were married over ten years ago.
For brunch, I served quiche, sticky buns, roasted asparagus and fruit salad. There was no food leftover so I think it was a success. The one dish that was loved by all four of the boys, young and old, was the sticky buns. It is yet another great recipe from Ex-Blogger A and as always she never disappoints!
18 - 24 frozen dinner rolls *I use Rhodes Bake N' Serve dinner rolls*
1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 box (4 oz.) "Cook and Serve" (just the mix!) vanilla pudding *Forgive me A but I used butterscotch pudding since Hubby likes that best*
1. Grease 9x13 pan with Pam or another baking spray.
2. Evenly place the dinner rolls on the 9x13 pan.
3. Place melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and pudding mix in a pan over medium heat until all ingredients are melted and combined.
4. Pour mixture over frozen dinner rolls.
5. Cover with waxed paper and let rest at room temp over night.
6. In the morning preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Invent on a platter and serve by pulling apart these yummy rolls!
This is a simply recipe that can be made the night before and is just too good. I dare you to eat just one roll! (Hubby's note- Dare failed. I ate significantly more than one.)