Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Share, Share It's Only Fair

Through the wonderful world of blogging you have all learned that I love to read and I have learned that many of you share the same joy.  So when I heard of a website that tells you about great deals on books for eReaders I thought of you my friends!  It is called BookBub and it can save you money - sounds like a winner to me!!!

BookBub is a free daily email that notifies you about deep discounts on acclaimed ebooks. You choose the types you'd like to get notified about -- with categories ranging from mysteries, cookbooks, chic lit to young adult  -- and they send great deals in those genres to your inbox.  It works with Kindles, iPads, Nooks and more.

Now that we are at the start of our summer break I can't tell you how happy I am to start my summer reading list!  On the cheap is even better!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS