Friday, September 6, 2013

TGIF VII

We did it! We made it through the first week of school!!! Everyone is a little wiped-out, myself included but everyone had a great week. Let hope next week goes just as well!


{1} Football

Last night was the official start of the NFL football season and Hubby could not be happier. He is a die-hard Redskins fan and he is doing his best to make sure his children are too. I can't even count the number of times my kiddos shouted-out "No Pressure...No Diamonds!"


{2} Panera Salad Dressing

While I was Target shopping for all the needed back-to-school supplies I saw that they had started selling Panera's salad dressing. I have really been loving the Fuji Apple dressing. It might not be as good as having Panera make a salad for me but it is pretty close!


{3} Lunch Dates

L started allergy shots three weeks ago and he is doing great. He is such a brave boy - not a single tear! So this week I decided to treat him to lunch at Moe's. It was so nice to have a little one on one time with L. And I just loved listening to all of his reasons for why it was ok that he was double-dipping his chips. Too funny!


{4} Call Me Coach

Some how I have become the head coach of B's field hockey team. I am still not sure how that happened but I am rolling with it. And I am using this new "job" as a reason to do some shopping! I want to look cute yet stay warm at our late night practices. What do you think of this hoodie?


{5} Cheers!

I have to say that I am so looking forward to cuddling on the sofa with Hubby and an adult beverage tonight. Surviving the first week back is worthy of a cocktail if you as me!

Picture of Cosmopolitan Recipe

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

Thanks to A. Liz AventuresCarolina CharmThe Good Life Blog and Hello! Happiness for hosting this Friday's link-up.

5 comments:

  1. I just had the Fuji apple salad yesterday and I just love it sooo much -- so knowing that I can buy the dressing is just dangerous! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fuji apple salad. Did not realize they sold the dressing. Congrats on being the coach! You're going to need that adult beverage after that experience. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the no pressur no diamonds thing?
    Nice job on coaching. Seriously the first week of Kindergarten has worn me plum out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cocktail looks amazing! Everyone mom deserves one (or 3) on Friday evening! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think I need to make a trip to Target this weekend and pick up some of the Panera dressing...I did not know they carried it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS