Monday, July 21, 2014

Anniversary Get-Away {Part 2}

After our lovely afternoon, we got dressed for our night out on the town. But before we got to our first stop I made Hubby take a little detour. We acted like many other tourists that night and headed up to the White House.


And being the sweet wife that I am, I forced Hubby to take a selfie with me. I promised not to post this picture to Instagram but I never said anything about the blog!


Our first stop was at the P.O.V. bar. P.O.V. is a roof-top terrace and bar at the top of the W Hotel. We had heard from family and friends that P.O.V. had the best views in DC. And I have to agree with them!


After we enjoy a drink and the beautiful view, we were ready for dinner. Since this was a "wing-it" kind of a get away we had not made and reservations. I must say at first things were not looking good. The first restaurant that we tried had an hour and a half wait. Luckily our second try, BLT Steak, was much better - no wait at all! 

So here is will you will have to forgive me. I have no pictures from dinner. Hubby was so over me taking pics with my phone and in all fairness he was right. I happily put my phone away since I was on a date with Hubby and not with other bloggers. We enjoyed a lovely meal and were reminded that we really like hanging out together. Not too bad if you ask me!

1 comment:

  1. Tell your hubby I feel snubbed on "our" date night now!
    ha!
    Glad you had a fun time together, and what an amazing place to be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS