Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Wrap-Up

I hope that all you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our Thanksgiving was different since we could not travel home to my family but it was still wonderful. I tried my best to cook a meal that my Gram would have been proud of and while I did try my best it was clear that I have a ton to learn! Honestly it is very hard to clean a house and keep it clean with children then prepare a multiple course meal then serve it all at the right temperature. I have a lot to learn. But I am more than willing!


Thank goodness Hubby and my brother where able to talk me off of any "this is a total disaster" cliffs! (Hubby's note- Dinner was tremendous!) They helped me sit back and enjoy the moment. Family and food without any need to rush. I have more than I should and despite not being in New Jersey with our family I did not feel less blessed for a moment. 


Plus we keep it real all day long! We played game upon game and we kept score. What can I say, we are a competitive group. And I am sure that it would not surprise you that M and I won in the last game of the night. Do your families play any games on Thanksgiving?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you did a great job and started new traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a relaxing Thanksgiving at home this year too, it can be such a welcome change of pace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS