Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Are You Watching GofT? (Slight spoiler alert if you haven't seen this week's episode)

When Game of Thrones first aired in 2011 I was not too sure about it. Hubby on the other was super excited for it. The show was, as promised, filled with blood and too many naked women but for some odd reason I really love the characters. Even the ones that I love to hate!

tv show gifs

Season after season I look forward to watching with Hubby every week. It has become our Sunday night date at home. I know people talked a bunch about last season's "Red Wedding" but this Sunday's episode was one of the best of the full series! Peter Dinklage gave such a wonderful performance and really shined as the outstanding actor he is. Now I am wishing the week away just so I can see what happens next!

Do you watch Game of Thrones? Any other shows that you think I should look into?

3 comments:

  1. Have not watched this series but on my list. Have a great day, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love it! I am hoping he tricks the guy he goes against and wins! I do like the new king, maybe he will pardon him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this week's episode! Tyrion is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS