Wednesday, November 21, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons

Things did not go as planned last night.  Hubby got caught up at work and by the time he got home it was too late to make the long drive up to the Homeland, aka New Jersey.  So after the kids were fed and put to bed I did what any woman would do... I started to put together my new bar cart!


I have wanted a bar cart for a while now but I had no desire to pay unreal amounts for one!  So I looked on Ebay and Craigslist like it was my job.  But in the end, Ballard Designs was the winner.  A site-wide sale plus a coupon from Southern Living magazine made this one of my best buys of 2012!


We have two big parties coming up in December so I think this little cart will get a lot of good use!


8 comments:

  1. Lovely! My dear friend also scored a bar cart when she was down in Georgia visiting family last summer and she nearly left an offspring behind just so that cart could make it home with her. She beams with JOY everytime she shows off or talks about that cart.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    Thanks so much for popping by my blog. Nice to meet you~
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love this!! I want a bar cart exactly like it. Right now I've got the bar area on a cool old piece of furniture, which works perfectly in our condo. But, when we get a house I want one just like yours. have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment! I will let you know how the bar cart works out for our first Christmas party in just one week:)

      Delete
  3. Cute blog! I found you through A. Liz Adventures. I've been toying with the idea of a bar cart as well, but haven't took the leap yet. Hope you & yours have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know if I think a bar cart is worth it soon:) Happy Holidays to you and yours!

      Delete
  4. My plans don't work out often for me too! But you have a great attitude. Perfect for Thanksgiving :)
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, I am sure you agree...life is better when you move forward with a smile:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS