Monday, November 19, 2012

Time Away

This past weekend Hubby and I had the pleasure of going to my cousin's wedding in Chicago.  The last time I was in Chicago was in another life when I was a trade show manager.  While I loved my job, I rarely was able to leave the convention centers where our booth was set up.  It was such a pleasure to have free time in Chicago this time around.


Friday before dinner we walked all over downtown.  I can not tell you how much I love people watching.  And what better place than a city!?!  


We walked around Grant Park and had fun taking photos of the "Silver Bean".  The kiddos enjoyed the pics we texted back to NoVa. 


I had a great time seeing Chicago and watching the joy in my cousin's face on her big day.  And it would be a lie if I didn't tell you that I loved time alone with the best boyfriend ever - Hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS