Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More Citrus

For the past two day B has been home sick.  This has made for many changes in my weekly schedule but these things happen!  Today B needed a project this afternoon since not enough homework was sent home for her liking.  She is so her father's daughter!


Since we were not making any runs to craft stores I looked to see what I had in hand.  We had a ton of clementines and whole cloves.


So I showed the kiddos how to make clove studded clementines.  An old fashioned but easy Christmas project.


All three kiddos loved coming up with their own patterns.  Plus they loved the way their hands smelled.  It was a simple project that we all enjoyed!


This week might not be going the way I planned but I am happy we have been able to keep in the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS