Friday, July 12, 2013

TGIF IV

I am so over the moon that it is finally Friday!  After a week of endless "vacation wash", I see a light at the end of the tunnel.


{1} Boy Crafts

If you been reading this little blog for a while you know that B and I enjoy a good craft. Not so much with my boys.  But a book from a used-book sale is changing all that.  Turns out my boys do enjoy a little craft time as long as it involves pirates!


{2} Ikea Hack

Speaking a little projects, I am hoping to try my first Ikea Hack this month.  Kelly of Olive Lane has really inspired me!  I will let you know how it goes...


{3} Date Night at Home

My sweet in-laws are watching the kiddos a night this weekend so Hubby and I can have a date-night. Since we where gone last week, we decided that we would really enjoy a relaxing night at home.  I am looking forward to making Ina Garten's Scallops Provencal.  Her recipes are a go-to for me!


{4} Happy Birthday to Me

My birthday is next week so I should get myself a little something.  I think this tunic would be perfect. Don't you agree!?!


{5}  Sidewalk Chalk

When the weather has worked with us the kiddos and I have been getting outside as much as we can to play.  For what ever reason my children never seem to bore of sidewalk chalk.  I let them go all out on our driveway.  I just love seeing what they create!!!


Thanks so much to Hello! HappinessThe Good Life BlogCarolina Charm and A. Liz Adventures for hosting this weeks link party.


6 comments:

  1. I love that Ikea hack table! Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giddy with excitement about the Ikea hack you're going to try out! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sidewalk chalk foot prints...so cute that would be some great photo opportunities :) How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tunic! Charleston is about to get a C Wonder store!! Thank you for the quick-sale on our house blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sidewalk chalk picture! I went to C.Wonder at Tysons the other night and missed that cute tunic. I am on the lookout for an affordable one to take to the beach. Good luck on the table project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy i could inspire you! please let me know how it turns out!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS