Friday, July 26, 2013

TGIF V

I have one thing and only one thing on my mind this Friday...


{1} Cape Cod

I have been vacationing on the Cape since I was a little girl and I never bore of it. I love how the more my life changes the less the Cape does.  And I love that my children and I share a love for this beautiful place!

map of Cape Cod

{2} Sundae School

The whole family is looking forward to our walks up to Sundae School for a sweet treat.  I am a big fan of their Mint Chip on a sugar cone.  But if I am really feeling like indulging I go with a Mint Chip Hot Fudge Sundae!

Best Ice Cream on Cape Cod - Sundae School!

{3} Nauset Beach

I know that a lot of you would find the water too cold up on the Cape but not my kiddos.  No matter how cold we always go in. Crazy, I know!


{4} Lilly Lover's

If you have been reading for a while you would know by now that I am a preppy gal through and through.  So you should not be surprised to know that it makes me smile to be surrounded by Lilly Lover's. And if I am lucky I might get a good deal or two at In The Pink this year!


{5} Photos of Happy Kids

There are an endless amount of shops on the Cape that will sell you a little something to remember your trip. But I prefer to remember our trips with photos of three children with smiles as big as the moon!


Here's to all of us having wonderful family vacations this summer!

5 comments:

  1. Fun!! I am a Lilly lover too! I remember wearing Lilly in college and not many people wore it. My bridesmaid's wore Lilly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pic of your children. LOVE that Lilly dress, I'm taking my sorority girl Lilly shopping this weekend! Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I am suddenly feeling like my life is not complete because I've never been to Cape Cod! Time for me to start looking into a getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I haven't been to the Cape in years and after this I know I'm asking my friends if we can plan a trip soon, cause I can't wait to go

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS