Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What Color!?!

We have an unreal amount of dressy events in May and June. So of course I have taken this as an opportunity to do a little shopping. If you have a many events coming up you need a new dress, right!?!

Adrianna Papell Scalloped Lace Dress

I have done a little of online shopping and I as always I found a designer that I really love at Nordstrom. Adrianna Papell was not a name that I knew before I started my search but I am giddy that I know the brand now! Most of Adrianna Papell's designs have a Prince Kate feel to them but without the sticker shock. A design winner if you ask me!

Adrianna Papell Scalloped Lace Dress

Friends what color should I go with? I might be leaning toward the coral but B just told me I should get the dress in white (not pictured here).  Help me out please because I am all over the place!!!

3 comments:

  1. Peach! White is a good if to, but I feel a tan is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen... I think you will look positively radiant in either color. My vote is peach for Spring. Have a wonderful Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's tough- I would go with the coral over white- white dresses make me too nervous at big events! Too much room for a spill disaster

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS