Monday, March 17, 2014

How To Have A Perfect St Patrick's Day

For me, St Patrick's Day will always be a day for family. This year will really be all about family since the kiddos are home for their 14th snow day. After some sledding and hot cocoa, I plan to make sure that we have a wonderful St Pat's Day!



First off, the kiddos and I plan to bake some Irish Soda Bread. The best part about this recipe is that it makes two loafs. One for you and your family plus another to share!



While our bread is baking, I will turn on our stove-top for our corned beef dinner. This is one of my most favorite one-pot dinners. And it is all the better as leftovers between two pieces of rye bread.



And if I am a very lucky gal, Hubby will pour me a glass of Guinness at the end of the day. Slainte my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Your corned beef dinner looks yummy - Irish blessings to you today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS