Tuesday, March 11, 2014

You Will Thank Me Later

As your friend I feel that I have to tell you that you should stop what you are doing and figure out how you are going to get your hands on Cadbury's White Mini Eggs! I know what you are saying; "Eileen, I already know what a Cadbury Mini Egg is. No big deal." And some of you are also saying; "Ummm, Eileen, we are in the middle of Lent. Why in the world would you be talking about sweets!?!"

So first off, Cadbury is not just making their tradition solid milk chocolate. They are making Easter tasty this year with three mini eggs; milk chocolate, white chocolate and dark chocolate. And for any of you out there with food "issues" like we do, you will be happy to know that Cadbury clearly lists all ingredients in their chocolate products. It is so nice to simply red a label and know if your child can safely eat it! All three of the kiddos declared that the White Mini Eggs are their favorite of the new line-up.


My second reason for telling you all about this yummy candy is because I have developed a sweet tooth. Normally I would take something salty over something sweet. My main go to is cheese and crackers but this year I have given up cheese for Lent. Sounds easy right!?! Wrong, now my without my go-to afternoon snack I am turning to this yummy candied eggs for a bit of energy. I have sub sugar for salt and that is not a good thing. So not what Lent is all about! 


So after you have finished judging me, run to the stores and pick up a bag or two. They might not look like they are that special but these new Mini Eggs are awesome. Trust me you will thank me later!!!

8 comments:

  1. I know why we are friends. I destroyed a bag of these last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look absolutely delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot buy those or I would eat them, one at a time here and there, until they were gone! For the same reason I can only make brownies or cookies if they are going to be devoured by a crowd. 0% self control over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally a like you- salty all the way. Since I'm surfing right now, my sweet tooth is out of control. These will be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhhh - going to look for these for SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will absolutely pick some of these up!!! My boys love chocolate and since I gave up alcohol for LENT, I'm good to go on some Easter candy!! :)

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered these last Easter and these are my mom's favorite too! So I usually stock up a lot! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no doubt I would love these eggs. If I were as thin as you I would buy and eat dozens of these bags. But unfortunately I'm not so I will vicariously live thru you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS