Friday, March 21, 2014

TGIF XVII

Happy Friday my friends! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

{1} Divergent

While the kiddos are in school today I will be sneaking off to the movies. I am looking forward to seeing Divergent with some other SAHMs. I think it will be good for all of us to get away during the middle of the day. A little "me time" will make me a better mom, right!?!


{2} Orchids

I don't want to jinx myself but I am super proud that I have keep a orchid alive for almost three weeks. My brother's super cute girlfriend bought us an orchid when they joined us for dinner. We started talking about how hard they are to keep alive but so far so good!


{3} Let's Go Friars!

Hubby and I are so excited for the Providence College basketball game today. Last week's Big East Championship game was a nail-biter. Hope the Friar's will come out on top tonight too!

LaDontae Henton

{4} Middle School

I totally can not believe it but we are already getting B ready for Middle School. This week we spend over an hour at the rising 6th grader's "Music Night". B got to try any instruments that she was thinking about playing next year and how whatever reason she was only interested in ones that were bigger than herself. I am happy to report that I talked her out of playing the tuba!


{5} Spring

Every year I say I will order all of my planters for Spring in March. And then every year, I don't! I just have such a hard time thinking Spring when it is so cold outside. The problem is that when I wait all of the planters I like are sold out. Hopefully this year will be different!!!

Chapelle Planters

You can also find me at A Liz Adventures and Hello! Happiness

9 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen! Are you a friar? My buddy Dude's son was on the PC basketball team a couple of years ago. She and her hubby went to the Garden last week for the game. Her son works in NYC and the 3 of them seldom miss a game. My #2 and I toured PC over Christmas when she thought she wanted to go to school closer to home. She decided to stay at W&L but we were both so impressed with the school. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the Divergent series. Did you like it? Any tips on how you have kept your orchid going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your orchids are gorg. Happy Friday and order the planters today! Go do it now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone is talking about that movie. Can you believe that I have never heard of it? Looks like I need to investigate. Good luck with your orchids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you think of Divergent? I loved the books and cannot wait to see the movie next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter went to Divergent last night and loved it. I have to read the book before I can see the movie! I think I knew you went to school up here. One of my best friends went to Providence and we were cheering for the Friars too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous planters! I'm totally in your boat and looking for something awesome for what I have dubbed my "Garden Oasis 2k14." and props to you for keeping your orchid going!! I got one in October but it kicked the bucket for good around January... they're so tricky!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to be following along now. Your orchid is beautiful (I can never keep them alive, at least not get them to rebloom that is). Your daughter is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You’re the best teacher ever!
    Thank you for providing such valuable information. all have had so much learning from this post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS