Friday, January 11, 2013

I Feel Pretty

What does one do when they are stuck in the house with sick kiddos?  Shop online of course!  I was such a lucky girl this Christmas that I received not one but two gift cards to Sephora.  While it is not the same since I could not test any of the makeup, I still had a fun time shopping.
So decided to go with Urban Decay's "Naked 2" palette and a Stila lip-gloss set.  I have had my eye on both of these products for awhile now and can't wait for them to arrive.

North or South, what girl doesn't like a little "pretty" delivered to their front door!



3 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog thru Who's Excited? and I can certainly relate to a lot of your posts! We are living in Switzerland where a Maybelline mascara costs $20 so I've been dying to do some online shopping for make-up. This looks like it might do the trick! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about Urban Decay! I might have to try that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love this palette! I have one and use it almost daily:)

    {hope things calm down around the home front}

    xxL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS