Thursday, January 10, 2013

Type A

I so wish I was talking about the Myers-Briggs personality test!  Unfortunately the only "type A" we are worried about in our home right now is the flu.  Poor M is as sick as can be and it really breaks my heart.  Luckily we caught it quickly so he was able to get Tamiflu.  M also asked for a prescription of Gatorade and hot-cocoa - our kind pediatrician was nice enough to write him a script for any fluids his heart desired.



Sorry, wish I had something clever to say or preppy to show but there isn't anything clever or preppy about the flu. I hope that you and your families stay healthy and flu free!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! So sorry M got the flu :( hope he feels better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing he is able to keep fluids down. I hear it's rough this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS