Monday, April 29, 2013

All Played Out

We had a wonderful weekend!  One of my brothers, Dennis, came for a visit and it was a great time for everyone.  Friday night Uncle Dennis arrived right at bed time and got all of the kiddos totally wound-up, per usual.  Why is it that uncles feel that it is ok to get kids all worked up right at bedtime!?! (Hubby's note- As an uncle I will tell you: A. it is fun and B. they aren't my kids so it isn't my problem when they don't sleep! This naturally does not apply when it is my kids being wound up.)

Bright and early on Saturday, Dennis, M and myself headed out for the lax fields where we were joined by one of my SIL's and her family. M pretty much had a fan club for his game and came off the field with a big smile.  It was so nice for me to watch the game with my brother since he had played lacrosse in high-school and could answer all of my questions.


Unfortunately the weather was not to nice for B's game on Sunday.  The weatherman claimed that it was not going to rain until 7pm but we were all cold and wet at B's noon-time game.  Luckily the rain did not get in the way of B having a great game.  I was so happy that my brother got to see her score not once but twice!


After the game and a trip to Wegmans by the time we got home Sunday afternoon and finely warmed up we were all wiped out!  Some might have found it boring but I loved watching my sweet kiddos curl up together and watch a movie before dinner.  I know these moments will not happen forever! 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend filled with your kids' sporting events! Cute pictures!
    Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute picture of your little ones on the couch.
    XX
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet pic of your children all cuddled up together.

    Our youngest son is playing LAX and it is a game I am growing to love! Fingers crossed he will stick with it!

    Have a great week!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry we couldn't stay longer!! Cute pic though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS