Monday, October 21, 2013

Birthday Boy

I am still not sure how it happened but our youngest turned 5! He was just so excited all day long. But then again, L wakes up excited with a smile ready to start the day - everyday. L's enthusiasm for life never ceases to amaze me and Hubby. 


I can't tell you how many people have told me that they would do anything for L's energy. (If anyone was to match his energy I feel like it should be me since I have to keep up with him!) L runs along with a smile all day long!


So while I might be a little sad that my baby is no longer a baby, I have loved watching him grow. I pray that L's fifth year will be filled with his huge love for each day and his wonderful laugh!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little boy. 5 is such a darling age. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, little man! Each stage is so fun but it is sad to see them growing out of the adorable toddler stage. Hope y'all enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We celebrated my nephews 5th yesterday. Makes me sad...I feel like this is when they stop being so cuddly and cute and become "real" boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i'm biased as a former kindergarten teacher...but 5 is SUCH a fun age. sweet, sweet 5 years old. <3

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. L sounds just like my Peanut....getting to parent a joyful child is such a blessing.

    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics, and happy birthday to your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS