Thursday, October 24, 2013

Late to the Bandwagon

For the past week I have been working non-stop for a PTO event. (I am super excited about the event and I promise to tell you all about it!) While working on this event I have been spending a ton of time on the computerbut I can't work in silence! I always need background noise.

The secret conservative message of the


So what "noise" have I been listening to/watching? Duck Dynasty! How did it take me this long to start watching this show!?! Cheesy yet sweet, plus a family that works and plays together is just perfect in my eyes!!!

What shows do you simply love but don't want anyone to know about?

3 comments:

  1. The cast from Duck Dynasty will be here in Fairhope in a few weeks for a book signing and all day speaking and cooking event. Woo-Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watch a ton of duck dynasty in our house!! We both have a weakness for reality tv

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS