Monday, October 14, 2013

Perfect Combo

Long weekends are the best. It is like you get two Saturdays! And last night my girlfriends and I made the most of our "bonus" Saturday night. Eight of us got together for an early dinner at a local wine-bar/restaurant, The Wine Kitchen.


The Wine Kitchen is a great place for sharing and trying new wines. They have put together tons of different wine flights from all over the world. They really have something for everyone. And I simply love the way they have little "note cards" for all of their wines. Each card gives you a little info about the wine you are enjoying along with a little humor. I love a wine-bar that does not make you feel ignorant for not being a sommelier! 


The food was also perfect for sharing too! We started off with a cheese flight and shared three of their farm-to-table entrees. A long weekend with wine, food and friends is a pretty great combo in my book! 

7 comments:

  1. how fun! you know I love a cheese board :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine plus girlfriends.... the perfect night! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like the perfect GNO! I need to plan one with my girls after reading about your fun wine tasting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun is this?!! looks amazing! talk about a perfect "bonus" sat night. love it, girlie!!!!

    xx
    elise
    {cheers y'all}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers! Sounds like a great Saturday night to me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS