Friday, October 18, 2013

TGIF XII

It is Friday and it's my baby's 5th baby. I am not sure if I should laugh or cry! I thank God everyday that L still enjoys a good cuddle. I really don't think my heart could take it if he did not love all the hugs I feel the need to give him!!!

{1} Kabobs

L simply loves kabobs! Which is a win-win for us since they are peanut-free and as long as the pita never touches B's plate, it is gluten free too! Oh and did I mention I will be getting a night off from cooking since Hubby will pick them up on the way home from work? Yeah all around!!!

Chicken skewers with dip

{2} Dessert

L has asked that I make him red velvet cupcakes. The only problem is that the last time I made them I used eggs which is a no go for L. But I have a couple of ideas. I will let you know how it goes.


{3} Good vs Bad

Last year for his birthday L was gifted with Imaginext's Eagle Castle which he loves. It is his go-to toy but he feels as if something is missing. He "needs" more knights! So I think that the "Good Knights vs Dark Knights" play set will be perfect.

play-toy

{4} T-Rex

It also turns out that every 5 year old needs a T-Rex. Who knew!?! (Hubby's note- Let's be honest, who doesn't need a T-Rex? It would make commuting a LOT easier. Especially if it had a laser on its back.)

play-toy

{5} Epi-Pen Coupon

This might seem totally unrelated to L's 5th birthday but I promise it is not. L is allergic to peanuts and we found out the hard way. Simply put we now carry two Epi-Pens where ever we go. And if you are like us this coupon is awesome!



I hope you have a great weekend friends!!!


8 comments:

  1. kabobs and red velvet cupcakes?!?! yes and yes. now i want a cupcake for breakfast...;)

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little guy! I hope he has a great day and you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcake, yummy =)
    Come link up with me and enter my giveaway from Wednesday!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 5th Birthday to your baby!!!! Bittersweet for Mommy I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, can I have one of those cupcakes? They look amazing! NOw following you on GFC. So excited to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 is huge! I hope he has a fabulous birthday!

    xo,
    Lindsay

    www.pinkandfablife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 5th bday to your baby! I love red velvet cupcakes too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kabobs and cupcakes=dinner time perfection! Happy Birthday Liam!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS