Tuesday, October 1, 2013

One Room Challenge

Part of the reason that I started blogging was because there were so many bloggers out there that inspired me. Being a stay-at-home-mom can get to be a little routine and seeing other ideas for home products at times was just what I needed to mix things up at the Lobster Meets Peach Home.

One blog that really is an inspiration is Linda's Calling It Home. She is forever improving and re-decorating her lovely home. While she is re-decorating she takes you along with her via her One Room Challenge.  And this time she is letting us all join in on the fun!



Joining Linda in all the fun could not be easier! Linda even gave us topics to cover each week:

October 3rd - Tell us your plan and show us your space.

October 10th - What did you accomplish or learn?

October 17th - Any great shopping tips or DIY's you want to share?

October 24th - Did you need to make any changes to your plan? How's it going?

October 31st - Are you still with us? Are you happy/sad about any of your choices?

November 7th - You made it. Even if you are not totally finished, you are further than you were six weeks ago!

This is not the first time Linda has gotten me to "get a move on" in relation to my never ending list of to-do's. I had a ton of fun practicing in Linda's Project Procrastination and I am sure this will be a blast too! I hope you join in the fun. And if nothing else, come back tomorrow and see my plan for our family!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this was so nice of you and I don't think I deserve all this praise. I just like to work in a group...not alone. I am so glad you will be joining in. I started blogging for some of the same reasons you did. It can be lonely at home with kids. Can't wait to see your room on Thursday! Thanks for the press.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen I need Linda to light a fire under me, too. The Project Procrastination projects are still going strong around here, one day I'll get to them all! I'm going to try finish off (part of) a room for the ORC too and look forward to following along with you and your room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog... Your blog is so cute! I think the Whatever Girls study and "His Revolutionary Love" would be good for Tweens. I am including my 11 and 12 year old, too. You could read ahead and take out some of the "dating" words and go straight to the application of Christ's LOVE for us! It's SOOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited just to be following along!! Always so inspirational and so many great ideas that work!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Velvet Pumpkins Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS