Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Children's Book Give-A-Way

Without further ado I would like to announce my first blog give-a-way...I will be giving one lucky reader the first three books in Mary Litton's series The Catacombs Mysteries.  The Catacombs Mysteries is a faith based education series that is a fun and exciting way for kids to explore Bible stories and their meanings and application to our modern lives. This series truly makes the Bible come alive for children!

I am just so giddy to be hosting my first ever blog give-a-way!  I am so excited because I love giving gifts to friends and now I get to give something to a fellow lover of blogs.  Also I am so happy to give-a-way books that my kiddos and I love to read.  While most of you already know that ML is a dear friend, you might not know how much we all have loved reading ML's books.  



Post a separate comment for any/all of the following…
1. Like the The Mary Litton FaceBook Page and let them know Lobster Meets Peach sent you – leave a comment letting me know.
2. Follow my blog and leave a comment letting me know. (Yes I know that Google's "followers" is going away soon but it is the last week of school for the kiddos so I have no time figure out how to place Bloglovin's widget on my blog yet.  Please forgive this uber busy mom!)
3. The winner will be announced Wednesday the 12th of June.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS