Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another One Bites The Dust

I tried and I tried not to get the flu too but to no avail!  The flu got me this past Saturday and it was not pretty.  So I kindly thank you for letting me take a sick day yesterday.  After spending the weekend either on the sofa or in bed it was nice to take Monday slowly and ease back into things.

With Hubby's help the kiddos got off to school and we attended a quick meeting at the grammar school.  I even folded some wash.  But I would be lying if I didn't tell you that I was wiped out!  So I did change into one of Hubby's cozy race shirts and leggings and got under my old fleece "Grands!" blanket from my Pillsbury days to enjoy a cup of red zinger and a good read.  The little rest was just what I needed and I feel like to tomorrow will a better day.


Dear readers, no matter where you live - don't walk, run your doctor for a flu shot!  And stay healthy!!! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS