Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Me and B

We are so lucky that our town has a Farmers Market every Saturday. May through October it is outside which adds to its charm. However this past Saturday when it was cold and windy I was so grateful that the Market had moved indoors to one of the town's antique shops for the winter!


After B and I picked up a tin of her beloved gluten-free brownies, (Hubby's note- which are RIDICULOUSLY good!) we had fun looking around the shop. I made poor B look at more blue and white china than she might have liked! I have hopes of passes this love on to her so I was so please when she pointed a "kiddie plate" of Blue Willow. (Any plate with divided sections is a "kiddie plate" in her mind.)


The shop also has some handmade jewelry for sale. B spied this soda tab and ribbon bracelet and was fascinated with it! I thought for sure she was going to ask to buy it. Instead she asked me to take a ton of pictures of the bracelet from all angles.  My little DIY'er is going to try and make it on her own. B will be sure to tell you all about real soon....


After running a bunch of errands in town I rewarded B with a sweet treat. A gluten-free "Shirley Temple" cupcake.  Yum!

3 comments:

  1. Awe, my Granny collected Blue Willow. Seeing this pic brought back many memories!! And to answer your question...the pockets are fake in the front of the pants! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any gluten free brownie recipes you would like to share? That blue and white is lovely.It looks like her nails are painted blue :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS