Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Beginning Of The End

Can you believe that we are already starting to wrap up another school year!?!  I for one cannot!!!  The more my family grows the busier we get and the faster time seems to go by.  In fact I felt a little caught off guard by L's end of year "Preschool Graduation" last week.  Maybe because we were all so busy with M's First Holy Communion or the fact that my baby now only has one more year left in preschool.  I may or may not be teary as I type this...


Regardless of my mixed emotions  L had a wonderful night.  He happily took a bath and put on his "fancy clothes".  For the record, I tucked his shirt in before we left the house, I tucked in again after he got out of the car and I did it once more when I dropped him off at his classroom.  Perhaps my father is right, I need to get the boy a belt that fits.  Just don't tell my dad that I said he was right!!!


After all the children sang us some sweet songs their names were called out one by one.  Their teachers presented each child with a "Memory Book" filled with all sort of goodies from the past year.  In a way it was like I was a fly on the wall this year.  This book brought me to tears while I went through it the next day.  It is unreal how much L has grown in one year!


He might getting bigger faster than my heart is ready for but at least his father's tickles can still make him laugh in public without be embarrassed.  I think L might have asked for more!

PS...don't tell Hubby but he is right.  The photos in the "Memory Book" clearly shows that L needs more frequent hair cuts!   (Hubby's note- Vindication!)

5 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie and certainly looks very proud of his "diploma".
    XX
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet moment. No, I can't believe another school year is over. I'm looking forward to a break from homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie!!! It seems like yesterday when my girls were in pre-school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big he is! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS