Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lessons Learned

I am a girl who knows her limits! So when I started my blog in November, I was smart enough to know that I would have to buy a blog background.  (I might be able to manage my children's gluten, peanut, tree-nut and egg free diets but I can barely work our computer!) So I turned to DesignerBlogs.com for a Blogger Template when I first started my blog.

While I loved the look, my blog title did not fit into the banner.  So I did what I thought was logical think to do...I started to mess with the code.  Big mistake to say the least!!!!  God bless you all for putting up with the mess that has happened to my "blog-look".  The fault was all mine!

LobsterMeetsPeach

Thankfully DesignerBlogs.com was willing to work with me again after I made a big mess of their pretty work.  I am happy to report that I am beyond delighted with the new design. And I just love how easy they made it for you to connect with me on FaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.

Hopefully you are enjoying the new look of Lobster Meets Peach as much as I am!  And I promise to never mess with blog code again....cross my heart!!!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS