Monday, January 13, 2014

Fabulously Boring Saturday

This past weekend it did nothing but rain on Saturday. I mean is was pouring! All day!!! But I should not complain about it too much since it forced me to get a bunch of things done inside our home. Boxes of books that we have no longer have any need for were boxed up for a scheduled donation truck. Christmas decorations were not only put away but they were also reorganized to make decorating for Christmas 2014 even easier. Epic amounts of clothing were washed and folded. And all of this happened before 5pm.


Crazy boring, I know! But it was all stuff that needed to get done. I can't tell you how happy I was to have crossed so many things off my to-do list in one day. With all of the boring stuff done, I was able to get down on the floor with my kiddos and complete a puzzle. Such a sweet and simple activity that I adored!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS