Thursday, January 23, 2014

Such A Deal!

It is no secret, I love a good deal but I have never been as good as my mother at finding quality brands at rock bottom prices. That was until today!

I took to the kiddos over to Home Goods today simply because I "needed" to get out of the house. (A mom can only take so many days stuck inside a house with three kiddos.) My plan was to just look around. I had no list or real need. But I found a need as soon as we went down the kitchen clearance aisle! 

                                

For whatever reason, the clearance aisle was filled with All-Clad fry pans and sauté pans. I quickly put a 3 quart sauté pan with lid in my cart. I mean really, it was marked down to $45! How could I walk away from that? Yes it had a couple of scratches but nothing else was wrong with it. Winner-winner if you ask me. 

I might have called my mom tonight to tell her about my find. To say that she was impressed would be an understatement! 

What great deal have you found lately?

You can also fond me at Savvy Southern Style

5 comments:

  1. I hear you sister! I found the $350 le Creuset Dutch oven I wanted for $100 at Marshall's! It was even in the color I wanted...couldn't pass it up. I just love Home Goods and Marshall's! They can be dangerous for me! Glad you were able to get out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a steal!! My mom sounds just like yours she is so good at finding deals it kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I walk into a Homegoods I get heart palpatations, I get so excited. My gps is filled with Homegoods addresses. Yesterday I was in a newly discovered one and I called my sister... I said that I was in the BEST HGs ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing last week...I called my mom and told her we had to shop around a bit- anything to get out of the house!

    Find deals is so exciting...our Home Goods has gotten so they carry a ton of Le Creuset and even sometimes Staub! I've bought a few things and have never been able to find anything wrong with them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS