Friday, January 3, 2014

Dare To Dream; Part 2

All I can say is thank goodness the weatherman was wrong yesterday! What was suppose to be a little dusting of snow turned into a snow day for the kiddos today. And the best part was that the school board made the phone call last night. All snow days are wonderful but knowing the night before is awesome!

The only bummer about the day was how bitterly cold it was today. I know that my family up North teases me all the time about my Southern children not be able to handle the cold but I don't care where you are from 16 degree is cold. And that was before the wind chill!!!





Despite the cold my tough Southern kiddos suited up and made the most of the snow. All I can say is that we are raising kiddos who make the most of the day...no matter where they live!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. It's literally going to be crazy cold here next week but no snow. When it's 7 degrees, I'd prefer to have the whole shebang :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got your snow day! Now, wish for a million dollars!!!
    Stay warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS