Monday, March 18, 2013

Slainte

Growing up there was only one beer that my father would pour on St. Patrick's Day for as long as I can remember - Guinness Stout.  Guinness is also the same beer that Hubby pours for us on St. Pat's year after year.  For the record, where I come from drinking light beer colored green is a sin! (Hubby's note- Outside of Sam Adams Light, light beer in general is a sin.)


The way I look at it you either love Guinness or you don't.  When asked what it taste like I always say that Guinness is like a beer milkshake.  It is so rich and creamy!  But I am sure that my beer snob Hubby and youngest brother might disagree with my description (Hubby's note- I wouldn't disagree and I am a beer snob. Tonight I just wish I had had some Harp to make a half-and-half.) 



No matter what you poured last night I hope you enjoyed your St. Patrick's day.  Slainte!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS